Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Thursday Afternoon

It was so warm out yesterday that I went to the beach to enjoy the sun. I sat down in the sand for a while watching surfers in the waves and listened to music. It was beautiful, I just wish I had a dog that I could take with me to the beach every day.



On my way home I found this little store just 50m from my apartment. It had all those vintage teapots I am obsessed with. I couldn't resist and went inside and it actually took an hour until I left the store again. First of all I have to say that the shopkeeper was one of the nicest I have ever met. She showed me through the tiny store pointing out more and more of her adorable stuff. In the end I ended up buying one of the vintage style mugs and a skirt. She must have liked me because she gave me the skirt for half price! Since I already bought so much stuff that day I resisted in buying the scented candles, but I will definitely come back for those. I also got a vase and some flowers for my study desk. My idea is to get fresh flowers every week, hopefully I don't have to get them all myself :)

No comments: