Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Relaxing Sunday

After all the moving in stress yesterday we decided that we need to relax on the beach for a while. The weather was perfect and we couldn't have enjoyed more. I was quite excited to hear that we might get 24 degrees on Thursday, that would be one of the warmest winter days I have ever experienced in my life! Everyone in Bondi is working out, even on a Sunday! It actually brings me in the mood to go for a run. I should start my work outs soon to get fit for summer. You have to be fit if you are living in Bondi, everyone is just so sporty. I wonder if I am motivated tomorrow morning. Probably not.


In the evening we tried to organise our flat a little. I built all our new furniture while Ben cooked the dinner. It was like a change of roles, me working with tools, Ben working with a wooden spoon.


No comments: