Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Park Life

It's already autumn here, but we still enjoy the sun, in fact I think we have even more sunny days than we had in summer! Last week we went to the park. We played frisbee, had our sandwiches and just lay in the sun. After two hours we had to leave our little picnic spot because there was a wedding ceremony in the park. So beautiful! This park is one of the prettiest I have ever seen, even better than Hyde Park in London. You don't get those beautiful cockatoos anywhere outside of Australia! It's not only the birds but also the flowers and trees, everything is so colourful, I love it! In the last 2 weeks we have been about 5 times to this park and I don't mind, it never gets boring. I actually wouldn't mind if it stayed this warm so we could go there every weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful photos

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

soo very pretty!