Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

My favourites


1. MOR Perfume Oil in Cassis Noir - this is my favourite perfume right now. It isn't too strong and perfect for the day. It is a handy size that fits into every handbag or clutch! Image via here.

2. Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion: is my all time favourite. My skin gets really dry, especially in winter, when I put on this lotion it feels like my skin is "drinking" it. It feels amazing. It is also perfect for sunburnt skin. Image via here.

3. Set Sail: Last week I was at Sydney's busiest shopping street and watched this band for about 30 minutes. Their music is so good, I have never seen so many people stop and listen. I bought their CD after, I really wanted to support them.

4. Sanitarium Crunchy Peanut Butter: This peanut butter is so tasty, I have it almost every day. It is free of added sugar and salt and a healthier option than other nut butters. I love it on apple slices, yum, my favourite snack! Image via here

5. Kerastase Elixir Ultime: I think this is the best hair product I have ever had. It might be pricey but it lasts me usually about 6 months, I use it as a hair mask before a shower and as a conditioner after washing my hair. It makes my hair shiny and helps to prevent split ends. Image via here

6. Kiwi Fruit: I am obsessed with kiwis at the moment, I need one every morning after I get up. I love sour fruit and I feel like they make me stay healthy. Image via here

No comments: