Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Best breakfast ever

On Saturday I went out for a girls' night, one of those rare nights without Ben. To my surprise Ben decided to stay in, but fair enough, who doesn't want a night in by themselves once in a while?
I came home pretty late on Sunday morning and wanted to sleep in but unfortunately Ben's alarm went off at 10 and woke me up. Good thing about this was that I was ready for a nice breakfast. I can tell you, I got the best breakfast ever! Ben surprised me with a plate of strawberries and honeydew melon with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. After that he brought me an egg and bacon roll AND after that I was pretty full. But I got more, half an hour later he served me a cup of tea with my favourite poppy seed strudel. How did I deserve this?! Don't ask me, I don't know- but the one thing I know is that I am pretty lucky to get a three course breakfast menu!

No comments: