Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Time!

Time is flying by, I can't believe that I am going home in two weeks, that I finish school in 2 weeks and that my birthday is next week! Whoaaa so much is happening! Can someone stop time please? I haven't really thought about all those things happening, as I am so busy in school! I need to seriously prepare myself mentally for all this!

Last week might seem quite uneventful but I had a pretty fabulous week:

Monday: I realised that my morning class may be a little boring.

Tuesday: I was still waiting for my mum's parcel to arrive and spent my day writing my parts for the group assignment.

Wednesday: My parcel arrived, got some nice Austrian treats that made my day! Also - we had a group meeting with our teacher for our final project just to realise after class that no one of us wrote down the room number. It is pretty hard to find out the consultation room on a campus with about 50 buildings and thousands of rooms...we ended up searching for the room until our booked time was up. We blamed this on 3 of us 4 girls being blonde.

Thursday: We spent our whole day finishing up our project and handing it in just on time, at midnight. I also think that we have a pretty amazing teacher. His response to our sent document: "Thanks! Sleep. Go out. Do something other than this!" K, cool, no problem!

Friday: I bought myself some new jeans in a little boutique in Bondi. And how I love my new J Brand Jeans (I got them in the black colour though). I also got myself a dress for my birthday party. Now I can't wait! Ohhh and I bought the book "50 shades of Grey". I have to say it's not what I expected, but to be honest, I don't mind this erotic entertaining read!

Saturday: We went to a big London Reunion/Birthday Party. It felt sooo good to see everyone! I also hurt myself and just realised in the morning when I saw my swollen knees. I guess lifting up people and high heels doesn't really work out that well...

Sunday: I felt mostly sorry for myself for being a bit hungover and having the worst pain in my knees. Good thing: Ben took care of me the whole day.

Monday: (as in today) I skipped my "boring" class and watched a German tv soap opera on my laptop instead. Well I think it was worth it!

Hope you had a great week too!



1 comment:

The Presutti's said...

Sounds like you've been busy :)