Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

And here I go...

Tonight I have to leave my home country again. For another 11 months. It is going to be really hard, I hate good byes! At least I can have a huge lunch with my whole family today and spend my last hours with them. I am really looking forward to that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back to Australia a few days ago, but today I am confident to say that I am looking forward to fly into summer. I am happy to see my friends and my boyfriend and I have a lot to look forward to:
* decorating the apartment for christmas
* getting our christmas tree
* celebrating the Saint Nicolas on the 6th of December like we do in Austria
* Austrian christmas celebration on the 24th
* Australian christmas celebration on the 25th
* Foxtel (Goodbye Australian Free TV, you suck)
* a new car
* a weekend at the Sheraton in Noosa with my best friend
* a nice big TV
* New Years with our friends on the beach with Snoop Dog, Pendulum and Calvin Harris
* either a camping holiday or a Melbourne trip
* 2 music festivals in Sydney: Big Day Out and Soundwave
* a new exciting semester at the University of New South Wales

So there it is...I am waiting for a pretty much amazing time in Down Under! And now I have to pack and prepare for my 26 hour flight (and a 33degree temperature difference). Not that I am looking forward to that....

Good Bye Austria!!

2 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

have fun there and enjoy your time. lovely greets,
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

meme-and-he said...

you have a lot of exciting things coming up in the future!! have fun!