Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Beauty Picks

These 3 products need a tribute, because they are my all time favorites.
I have used them for years and they have never disappointed me. First of all Chanel Innocence. It is the best make up I ever had, it gives you coverage and doesn't make your skin look shiny (which is one of the most annoying aspect of some others). Unfortunately I just got to know that it is discontinued, so I tried to get hold of an additional bottle. It is not one of the cheapest, but it is definitely worth it!
Secondly: Lancome Juicy Tubes. I have used this lipgloss for more than 2 years and I love the fact that it looks amazing on your lips and actually tastes like the displayed color. And at last: Benefit Girl meets Pearl. It is a pearl luminizer in a golden pink color that you can put onto cheeks or eyelids or simply onto every area that you want to "highlight".





No comments: