Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Bastille Day Weekend

Last weekend was just crazy even though we were home no later than 11pm Friday and Saturday. I met up with some friends from Wollongong on Friday and on Saturday we were invited to a house party. An amazing house party! It was Bastille Day this weekend, so my French friend invited us to celebrate with her and her housemates. We brought cheese and wine and chatted over some French finger food before we started some cultural influenced dancing and singing. After a few hours we were trying to have one or more french words in each conversation, and I can tell you all the wine helped. It was a great idea to have a french party and I am thinking maybe I  should have an Austrian Party in October when the Austrian's celebrate their national holiday. I haven't had a crazy going out weekend yet, but maybe for the better considering all the money a night out in Kings Cross costs. I have been saving quite a bit of money the last weeks, which I need because I am going to Splendour in the Grass at the end of next week. A music festival in Byron Bay, about a 10h drive from Sydney. So right now I am saving up all my spare money so I can enjoy my time up there.


No comments: