Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Something blue...



Ok, I have to admit that I am in love with the new trendy nail polish colours (like mint and blue). I might have said that I don't like them a few weeks ago, but now that I have seen some girls with awesome looking nails in the shopping mall, I changed my mind. Yesterday I got myself one of the new colours - and absolutely love it on my nails!
I am also very busy preparing our new visa. It is more work than I thought and even though I want to hand it in at immigration next week, there's still a lot of forms to fill out. I am still waiting for my police checks from the UK and Australia and I am praying every day that they will arrive on time. My medical check is done and I am also waiting for the results in the post. I am getting a bit nervous but according to Ben we should "definitely" get the visa with all the evidence we are providing. Let's hope so!


1 comment:

Christi Lynn said...

bright nail colors are the best! and that colors is awesome!