Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Filled Strawberries



Ben has had a hard day at work, so I decided to surprise him with a dessert tonight - Strawberries filled with Banana and Cream. Look how delicious they look, I am so excited! I know he'll love it, it looks so nice and I am sure they'll be divine! Here is the recipe:

What you need:
* Strawberries
* about one big teaspoon Vanilla Yoghurt depending on how many strawberries you have (I used natural yoghurt and added some vanilla syrup)
* a small banana or half a banana
* half a teaspoon sugar
* flaked almonds

What you do:
Mash a banana with a fork and add the yoghurt and sugar.
Cut out the middle of the strawberries, try to let a thin wall.
Then fill the strawberries with your banana yoghurt.
Decorate the ends with the flaked almonds. DONE!


1 comment:

patricia said...

mhmmm... schaut lecker aus!! :)