Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Flowers and a new flatmate

Last week Ben and I were walking to the beach. On our way home we walked past the little corner shop that always has those nice flowers at the front. Suddenly Ben goes: "Wait, I gotta get something real quick" and leaves me standing at the front before I can even say anything. Then he comes out with a bunch of beautiful flowers. This is what I like about this guy and it's these little things that make me like him more and more!



Last night I looked at the flowers and saw this little fella in there! So cute! It must have been hiding in the closed poppy flower, because I haven't seen it until the flower opened up! I took it outside today, I don't think it was too happy about being in our living room!


1 comment:

JW | PEONY said...

look at all those pretty flowers!