Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Have a good weekend everyone!

I am spending mine preparing for the big event we have tomorrow and doing other uni work in the little time that's left. Planning an event is much more work than I ever thought, it involved every minute of my spare time the last weeks besides the other uni work I have to do. It is good experience though, still I can't wait it to be over so I can concentrate on other things!

So there is not much relaxing and exploring Sydney this weekend, but the end is near! I have two more weeks of uni until I can enjoy my time off and fly to Austria! I should start counting the days now! Not too many left! I am actually planning my time there already, there's so much stuff I want to do and so many people I want to see! I am definitely planning a tea party with my girls with lots of cakes and cookies! I can't wait!

I hope you have a good weekend and spend some time relaxing, napping, reading and eating...that's what I wish I could do right now!


That's the flower Ben randomly picked for me last night while we were walking around in Bondi. So sweet of him!

1 comment:

Raquel C. said...

Thank you so much for your comment!!
Lovely blog *

http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com