Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wednesday Love

It's time for some Wednesday Love!!!

Chocolate Cheese (yeah, it's actual CHOCOLATE!!)


Found my favorite christmas chocolate at Aldi, the same I would have in Austria, could my day be any better?!


Ben's home made Banana Milkshake on a hot afternoon (best before our beachwalks)

My Instax Camera, just so much fun!


I'm quite obsessed with Ginger Beer at the moment!

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, my favorite red lipstick at the moment (and it lasts forever)

12 comments:

NIXNAX said...

I'm still stuck on the chocolate cheese!! Really wanna try.

http://nixnax-nixnax.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Really would LOVE a banana milkshake right now! Yum!

Lovely pictures. And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

xx

Anonymous said...

all potos are cuute!!!!:D
Chocolate chees???What is it?I never eat it!

Perpetual Blind Date said...

Chocolate cheese.... I would love to hear how that one tastes?!

Claudia_M said...

nice pics! thanks for visiting mi blog :) Kisses from mynicestworld

indian.summer said...

I want that ginger beer.. oh and the banana milkshake <3

Jenna said...

Chocolate cheese!?! I can't stop imagining what that might taste like . . . did you buy it? Was it thumbs up or down?

Jul said...

Waaah, chocolates! Don't make me think about it, I'm on diet right now! ;)
Life is a romantic poem

Nhi said...

ohh this choco/cheese cake looks so yummi!:)

love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Mapi said...

Thanks for your post on my blog!
I follow you now!Your blog is lovely!

Kiss from Spain
Mapi
http://minemine-mapi.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Living in Sydney must be amazing! I've never been to Australia but it seems like one of the best countries ever!

Maria- CityLaundry said...

i seriously love that lip stain too! it gives such a nice shade on my lips! oh and that milk shake looks so yummy!