Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Summer Lovin'

During summer I want to highlight my eyes and cheeks, however I don't want to look shiny on my forehead or nose. So during the hot months I am using mostly powder instead of liquid foundation. I love colourful lipstick but for this post I used neutral colours that also work during the day.
Here are my summer essentials:


                                     1. L'oreal Voluminous Building Mascara in Carbon Black
                                     2. MAC Eye Shadow in Tempting (Lustre)
                                     3. benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
                                     4. benefit Lipgloss in Life on the A List
                                     5. Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Minderal Powder

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice items, i really want to try the mascara and bronzer

Girlie Blogger said...

Wooo, would love to try that loose powder.

We are in winter zone here, so our beauty routine is a little different. But still, good products are appreciated.

Cathy said...

Great products; I've always wanted to try some. (:
--
Check out my blog?
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

the mac shadow looks like a nice color. i like to stick with neutral browns on my lids, so this would be nice.

[oomph.]

Vivid said...

O, fantastic!

Unknown said...

pretty ! very nice blog! i think that maybe we can follow each other (fb, blogger...) come to see my blog and tell me =)

Al said...

I love this mascara