Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Family and Friends Weekend

Last Weekend was all about family and friends! I went out for a ladies' dinner on Thursday with my girls. Delicious food, nice chats and maybe one too many drinks :)



On Friday Benny invited me for dinner in Bondi. What amazing food it was! I only took a picture of the Entree but I can tell you that the main was even better!



On Saturday we went to see the movie "Horrible Bosses". If you like "The Hangover" you'll love this one. I was laughing non stop! After that we tried our hands on self made hot dogs and went for a drink down to the beach. Yesterday Ben's parents and brothers came to visit us. It was such a lovely evening. First tea at our place, then dinner and drinks at Iceberg's.



The restaurant has probably the best view you can get in Sydney and the food was amazing. After dinner another tea at our apartment and lots more chatting. So all in all it was a really lovely weekend, now I only want better wetter for the next one!

No comments: