Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

I kind of like rainy weekends..

..and I didn't mind the rain all weekend at all! It makes you want to stay home, crawl back into bed and read your favorite book! The only thing missing was - my new book. I still haven't received it yet...So as you can read, the weekend in Sydney has been rainy. Very rainy. It was still good though - me and Ben were out and about - had dinner at the Stuffed Beaver (they have delicious burgers AND their burger bun is a brioche - ah-mazing) and a hot chocolate at the famous Lindt CafĂ©. I will post the pictures of that tomorrow - but I can tell you: it is worth the price! I also spent a night in while my boyfriend had a pub crawl with his boys. And I didn't mind it at all, I ordered pizza and watched movies til 2AM. I also listened to christmas songs, only 3 more months to go! (Christmas is by far my favorite holiday of the year) I didn't miss going out at all - maybe I'm getting old! Anyways, here are some impressions from the weekend!






And how did you spend your weekend???


3 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks like a pretty excellent weekend. mine has not been so good, been poorly :(

those burgers look amazing. you've given me a proper craving for them!

www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk

The Presutti's said...

I wanna try those burgers! Thanks for stopping by! You newest follower! I think something on my blog messed up while your were trying to follow. Please try it again :)

elledoubleyouu said...

Cute puppy and cute boyfriend!

♥ LW