Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

A nice treat

My handsome boyfriend invited me for lunch today, so I stopped doing schoolwork and went to the other side of the city to spend his lunch break with him. It was so nice out and warm, I couldn't believe it. It was sure it was at least 26 degrees but when I checked on my phone it only showed 20 degrees. (It felt really warm though!) So since I have been craving Mc Donald's for the last 5 days Benny treated me with a Big Mac Menu. My reward for my good grades at uni. It was delish, I love Mc Donalds. I was so surprised when I got Shaker Fries. I have never ever put my fries into a paperbag to mix it with some seasoning, it was interesting, but I prefer my normal salty fries.
So this visit actually made my day and let me forget the bad start of it, which you can read here.

1 comment:

Judith | Juudithhome said...

awh so sweet from your boyfriend!

thanks for your lovely comment!xx